A Polish chapter of Toastmasters International, we are London’s premier Polish language public speaking club based in South Kensington.
Serving Polish speakers of all ages and professions, Polish Your Polish was founded by Gosia Gorna in 2007.
Most of our meetings are in Polish, but we hold special meetings and events in English too.
Our members develop their public speaking and leadership skills, and communication confidence in two languages (Polish and English) thanks to the Toastmasters educational program- proven method of using structured feedback over time, in order to continually improve themselves.
As a result, it is much more effective than a weekend crash course in presentation skills.
Additional special events: contests, concerts, workshops and English Language meetings.
How to find us
We meet in South Kensington at Ognisko Polskie on the 2nd floor, 55 Prince’s Gate, Exhibition Road, SW7 2PN, near South Kensington tube.
The meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:15pm (for a 7:30pm start).
English Language Events in 2020
- 18/08/2020 Humorous speech and table topic contest-ONLINE. Time: 7:15 pm. Address: https://zoom.us/j/114852430
- 07/06/2020 Summer poetry and music online TIME: 4-5:30 pm ONLINE EVENT on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/94090350123TICKETS/ DONATIONS via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-poetry-and-music-tickets-107265660478?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
- 14/04/2020 Open meeting online https://zoom.us/j/114852430
- 25/02/2020 Speech and Evaluation Contest
English Language Events 2019
- 23/10/2019 Open meeting
- 21/05/2019 Open meeting
- 12/03/2019 Humorous Speech and Table Topics Contest
- 25/01/2019 Carnival Concert
English Language Events 2018
- 23/10/2018 Open meeting
Articles in English
Recession Busting Sales Skills: How presentation skills help improve company sales effectiveness, and how Toastmasters clubs can help out
Let Poles Know!
Be sure to tell your Polish-speaking friends now about us, by forwarding them a link to this website. From builder to banker, we are open to all Poles who are interested in personal development, and the only real requirement is a willingness to learn.